Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Discounts
Save 10-85% and your Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy needs at major retailers nationwide
Get access to US-based, board-certified doctors 24 x 7 x 365 – all with NO PER VISIT FEE!
Xpress Healthcare’s Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy discount coverage program for just $9.95 per month – for the entire, immediate family!
With over 26 million members, New Benefits has proven that a low cost option for Dental, Vision, and Prescription benefits can work for families looking for affordable coverage.
Here are some key points:
- Benefits and costs are per Family, NOT per person
- No Waiting Periods, No Deductibles, No Pre-existing conditions
Dental – In most instances, save 15% to 50% per visit** using the Aetna Dental Access netowrk
- Dental – Discounts start on day 1, including Orthodontics and Periodontics
- Vision – Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Sears, Target and more
- Vision – 15% to 50% eyeglasses and sunglasses and 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery.
- Pharmacy – Compare your prescription prices and see for yourself at MyRxPrice.com
- Pharmacy – Participating pharmacies include CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Target and many other independent, national and regional chains
How about adding Teladoc to the Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy discount package for just $10 more per month – for the entire, immediate family?
Called the Doctor House Call of this millennium, Teladoc gives you access to US-based, board-certified doctors with a call or click on your phone, tablet, or computer 24 x 7 x 365 – all with NO PER VISIT FEE!
Here are some key points:
- Benefits and costs are per Family, NOT per person, with no limits
- Get a diagnosis, treatment options and a prescription, if medically necessary
- 20 million Teladoc members and over 4,000 visits per day
- 0 Malpractice claims per 1 million visits (vs. 17 claims per 1 million with traditional Dr. Office)
- Average wait time is 10 minutes vs. 19 days for traditional Dr. Office appointment
- 92% resolution rate with lower need for follow up (vs. 20% Emergency Room and 13% Dr. Office)
- 95% satisfaction rate (vs. 82% traditional Dr. Office)
Q). Is traditional dental insurance overpriced and limited in scope?
With traditional vision insurance, coverage terms can be a bit more fair, but price can be $150 per year for an individual and more for a family.”
Q). For value conscious families, might there be a better way to access dental, vision and pharmacy savings?
Families can save $1,200 per year versus paying traditional dental and vision insurance premiums and an individual might save nearly $400 per year. Already we are ahead!
Discount programs are not insurance, but when we figure the savings from not paying the insurance premiums and the discounts on services (with no limits or waiting period for dental use)… I think they often offer much better value.”
Q). Is there any “catch” here to using a discount program?
We bought the Xpress Premium Package in early December and used it for my husband and 3 of our children 4 TIMES between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. Each time our Family Doctors or Pediatricians were away or closed and it would have cost a fortune to go to the ER. Our first Dr. callback came in 3 minutes and within 5 minutes we had a prescription. The last visit was on the way to my daughter’s practice and she sat in the backseat of our car on a video conference with the doctor, showed her the rash around her hair line and within 5 minutes we were able to get the prescription filled and picked up before I dropped her off at practice. unbelievable!!!
I will never go to a Doctor again except for well checkups! BTW – we compared the Xpress Pharmacy Card to our Health Insurance and the Xpress card saved us another $150 over the 4 prescriptions. Each took a few minutes to get prices while on my phone, but worth every minute! I would have never known about these benefits without Xpress! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Shaney M
* As of May 2016
** Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Dental Benefit is not available to VT residents.
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.