Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Discounts
Save 10-85% and your Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy needs at major retailers nationwide
Get access to US-based, board-certified doctors 24 x 7 x 365 – all with NO PER VISIT FEE!
Xpress Healthcare’s Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy discount coverage program for just $9.95 per month – for the entire, immediate family!
With over 26 million members, New Benefits has proven that a low cost option for Dental, Vision, and Prescription benefits can work for families looking for affordable coverage.
Xpress Basic – $9.95 per month:
- Dental powered by Aetna Dental Access — Discounts on full range of family dental needs at dental providers who are members of the Aetna Dental Access network…nearly 160,00 at recent count. Can really deliver savings value if you need a root canal, crown, bridge, etc
- Cost-to Coast Vision Plan — Deep discounts on eyewear and optometrist exams at nearly 20,000 vision providers, including Lenscrafters, Visionworks, Pearle Vison, Target and many local retailers. If you wear eyeglasses or contacts, this benefit alone could be worth more than the plan’s annual family cost of about $120
- Pharmacy card — Review price savings at www.myrxprice.com. You may or may not need this coverage, but it comes at no charge to you. I ran a pricing study of two generic prescriptions I use daily and found this card could get me about a 65% discount against the retail cash price of these two prescriptions. This was an eye-opener.
- Free $25 in monthly rewards – An online rewards program (www.xpresshealthcarerewards.com) where each month you will receive access to discounts good at major retailers, chain restaurants, local merchants, etc.
To further review and begin coverage….simply click the link below to Xpress Healthcare.
How about adding Teladoc to the Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy discount package for just $10 more per month – for the entire, immediate family?
Called the Doctor House Call of this millennium, Teladoc gives you access to US-based, board-certified doctors with a call or click on your phone, tablet, or computer 24 x 7 x 365 – all with NO PER VISIT FEE!
Xpress Deluxe – $19.95 per month
- Receive all of the Basic Package benefits, plus a couple other features, including Teladoc:
- Teladoc provides 24/7 phone or video access to doctors/pediatricians who can diagnose, treat, and prescribe, if medically necessary to help you avoid the ER, Urgent Care, or just to save time. Average response time is 10 minutes and is great for basic health needs to avoid high copays and high deductibles. Hopefully this program could save both money and time for your family!
- Free $50 in monthly rewards – An online rewards program (www.xpresshealthcarerewards.com) where each month you will receive access to discounts good at major retailers, chain restaurants, local merchants, etc.
To further review and begin coverage…simply click the link below to Xpress Healthcare.
Q). Is traditional dental insurance overpriced and limited in scope?
With traditional vision insurance, coverage terms can be a bit more fair, but price can be $150 per year for an individual and more for a family.”
Q). For value conscious families, might there be a better way to access dental, vision and pharmacy savings?
Families can save $1,200 per year versus paying traditional dental and vision insurance premiums and an individual might save nearly $400 per year. Already we are ahead!
Discount programs are not insurance, but when we figure the savings from not paying the insurance premiums and the discounts on services (with no limits or waiting period for dental use)… I think they often offer much better value.”
Q). Is there any “catch” here to using a discount program?
We bought the Xpress Premium Package in early December and used it for my husband and 3 of our children 4 TIMES between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. Each time our Family Doctors or Pediatricians were away or closed and it would have cost a fortune to go to the ER. Our first Dr. callback came in 3 minutes and within 5 minutes we had a prescription. The last visit was on the way to my daughter’s practice and she sat in the backseat of our car on a video conference with the doctor, showed her the rash around her hair line and within 5 minutes we were able to get the prescription filled and picked up before I dropped her off at practice. unbelievable!!!
I will never go to a Doctor again except for well checkups! BTW – we compared the Xpress Pharmacy Card to our Health Insurance and the Xpress card saved us another $150 over the 4 prescriptions. Each took a few minutes to get prices while on my phone, but worth every minute! I would have never known about these benefits without Xpress! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Shaney M
* As of May 2016
** Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Dental Benefit is not available to VT residents.
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.