Click here to return to our Health Insurance Homepage
Small Business Group Health Insurance
We represent both Aetna and Independence Blue Cross and specialize in serving groups with 2-50 employees. We comparison shop these two insurers to find strong value for your business. Below are some information highlights:
- Group pricing is based on specific demographic factors such as: average age of employees, ratio of males to females, residential zip codes of employees, and industry classification.
- Independence Blue Cross and Aetna ask medical underwriting questions at time of application and sometimes will adjust their quotes based on the examination of the group’s overall current health history.
- Both Aetna and Independence Blue Cross offer excellent coverage. Pricing is admittedly quirky and varies per group, so it is wise to see a comparison analysis of plans from both insurers. Sometimes one insurer will offer significantly better value than the other and sometimes it is a toss-up!
- The best thing to do is to call us at 215-794-7418 and ask for a comparison analysis. Don’t wait for annual renewal time to see the comparison analysis.
- Want a new broker? If you broker has disappeared, doesn’t offer the comparison analysis service, isn’t doing your insurance paperwork for you when you add or terminate an employee, isn’t troubleshooting any issues for you, or isn’t educating your employees and their spouses to plan benefits, then give us a call and we can usually take over your account.
- Want a comparison analysis? Take a look at the file below called “Questionnaire and Employee Census for Comparison Quotes”. Complete this short form and fax it to us at 215-794-7436 or call us at 215-794-7418.