Click here to return to Individual & Family Health Plans
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Critical Illness Insurance is affordable and can provide your family with a lump sum tax-free income payment of $25,000 to $500,000 in the event of a major cancer or coronary event. Critical Illness Insurance funds may be spent any way you wish: to offset lost job income during an illness; to work fewer hours so that you may care for an ill spouse; to pay mortgage and monthly bills; to pay medical bills; to take a vacation. You decide.·
- Critical Illness Insurance policies generally cover: Life-Threatening Cancer; Heart Attack; Stroke; Alzheimer’s Disease; Deafness; Multiple Sclerosis; Major Organ Transplant; Kidney Failure; Blindness. Additionally, policies will pay 25% of maximum benefit amount for first coronary angioplasty; first coronary bypass surgery; first carcinoma in situ.
- Most families would experience significant financial hardship during a critical illness -- particularly with lost income and extra expenses during a recovery period. A recent Harvard University study notes that lost job income from serious illness recently account for more than 50% of American bankruptcies.
- Critical illness is usually affordable for most families -- with good coverage levels often in the $50/month to $125/month premium range.
- As with most insurance, the trick is to get the coverage in place before the need arises! Medical history questions are asked at application and an offer of coverage is not guaranteed to each applicant.
Here is what we pledge for Critical Illness insurance
- Give us a call at 215-794-7418. In just a ten-minute chat we will explain coverage with two national insurers, ask some health history questions, and give you a strong idea of quotes.
- Next we will mail you plan materials, written quotes, and a cover letter specific to your needs.
- After you receive our mailing…you decide what to do. If you’d like to get some coverage and remove this financial risk, we can visit your home to help you enroll in coverage or we can also work by mail. Very easy to do!